Powdered Doughnuts, Raspberries, and Rosemary
Creating this Haute Stacker display is SUPER easy, takes about 10 minutes, and costs about $12! That's what I love about the Haute Stacker....you're able to create a beautiful, show-stealing dessert with a tiny effort and expense.
Here's what you need...
~ One Haute Stacker kit
~ 12 stacker plates: 3" diameter/1.5" high
~ One dozen powdered cake doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, or any doughnut shop really. If you want to make your own gourmet doughnuts, that will work too of course, but the cost, effort, and time will be different.
~ Hand full of red raspberries rolled in granulated sugar.
~ A few sprigs of Rosemary.
1. Sometimes, the doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts are not completely covered in powdered sugar, so if that's the case with your's then just roll them lightly in more powdered sugar. But honestly, I think this display would look just as pretty if the doughnuts were lightly dusted...I think it would give a "naked cake" look, which is really trending right now.
2. Pick nine of your stacker plates and place a doughnut (donut) on each.
3. The remaining three stacker plates will be used to arrange your sugared raspberries and rosemary.
4. Slide three stacker plates with doughnuts on first, then an empty one, and alternate in this way until you reach the top.
5. Arrange your sugared raspberries and rosemary on the three empty stacker plates and also at the base.
6. Twist your topper on and place your completed Haute Stacker on a pedestal of your choice.
7. The red ribbon is optional...I think it adds a Christmas flare to the piece.
I love how versatile this look is...by simply swapping the red raspberries with blackberries and the red ribbon with black ribbon, you create a completely different look! I included some pictures of this alternative Haute Stacker display.
Let your imagination go wild here...this is where it gets really fun to play with different looks...imagine replacing the berries with strawberries or assorted nuts or candies or truffles or jingle bells...the sky is the limit!